Roast beef Carpaccio
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce (2 tbsp light soy sauce+1-2 tsp honey)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black and rose pepper (optionally)
- In a small bowl combine all dressing ingredients, lightly whisk.
- Arrange roast beef slices on the plate. Pour over the dressing, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour. Take off carpaccio from the fridge. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, season with ground pepper. Serve with arugula, cherry tomatoes and pickled cucumbers.