Foie Gras Onion Marmalade Crumble
- 4-5 tsp orange marmalade
- 50 ml onion orange confiture (onion marmalade to taste)
- 100 g foie gras mi-cuit (semi-cooked)
- 3 small slices Finnish spicy bread (Ginger bread, Pumpernickel)
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the foie gras into small cubes. Toast bread slices under the broiler until are golden brown. Leave the bread in for 5-10 minutes with the door open to crisp/harden. With fingers break the bread into small pieces. Cool and pulse the bread pieces in a food processor until reach the desired consistency.
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Spoon the onion marmalade into each serving cups, add orange marmalade, diced foie gras and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Serve immediately.