This Margarita has a wicked colour, but tastes SUPERB!
- 120 ml Tequila
- 80 ml Triple Sec (COINTREAU)
- 80 ml fresh lime juice (lightly frozen)
- 80 ml Curacao
- 2 tsp fine sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 cup ice
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake
- Wet the glass edge with the lime juice and dip the wet glass edge in coarse salt
- Strain the cocktail into the rimmed glasses
I always take a bit less of Tequila and make sugar rim, not salt. Try this cocktail with lemon sorbet instead of fresh juice. I promise you, it tastes much better!