Forest fruit jelly
This dessert is light and easy. Take any fruits you have, fresh or frozen.
- 300 g frozen fruits (redcurrants, blackberries, raspberries, etc)
- 100 ml blackcurrant liquor (Creme de Cassis)
- 70-100 ml sugar (to your taste)
- 300 ml water
- 6 gelatine leaves (12 g)
- 100 g berries (for decoration)
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water until softened
- Cover the berries with water, add sugar and bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 5 min at low heat
- Strain the berry mixture through a fine sieve
- Squeeze out any excess liquid from the soaked gelatine leaves and stir into the hot liquor
- Pour in the berries juice and stir well
- Pour the jelly into the prepared jelly moulds and chill to set in the fridge
- Serve with berries
You can take ready-made fruit juice instead of the fruits. In this case you might want to reduce the amount of sugar.