Beef fillet with pepper
This is my favourite beef recipe.
- 800 g beef fillet
- 2 tbsp peppercorns (black, white, pink) freshly ground
- cut the fillet into 4 steak slices (1-1,5 inch thick)
- place between 2 layers of cling film and flatten with a meat mallet or hands
- coat the steaks with pepper
- heat the butter (vegetable oil) on a frying pan and fry your steaks 3-4 min on both sides
- remove the steaks from the pan and season with salt
No need to describe the taste. Its just delicious, especially with a glass of good wine.